Kaufman Engineering Systems KPal SW (Stack & Wrap) Group of Robotic Palletizers
Flexible Palletizing Solutions designed to handle unstable products.
The new Kaufman KPal SW group of palletizers is a perfect fit for those applications where load stability is a concern. The Kaufman KPal SW group encompasses the best of both worlds: high-speed palletizing with an integral stretch wrap process to stabilize unit loads as they are built. This dynamic system allows the operator to react to case and bundle characteristics by choosing how many layers are built by the robot before the stretch wrapper incrementally wraps. Incrementally wrapping the load as it is built provides the ultimate in load integrity. No more worries about load transfer from the palletizer to the stretch wrapper!
The KPal Stack and Wrap Systems are available in many models, including:
- KPal SWV - Stack and Wrap Vacuum Palletizing System
- KPal SWS - Stack and Wrap Spatula Palletizing System
- KPal SWC - Stack and Wrap Clamp Palletizing System
Example Configurations of KPal Stack & Wrap Palletizing Systems
The images above are representations of how our KPal Stack & Wrap systems might be laid out. The actual configuration of each system is customized based on the unique palletizing automation needs of the customer.
See the KPal Stack & Wrap Palletizing System in Action
KPal Stack & Wrap Palletizer Group Standard Features
KPal Stack & Wrap Palletizer Group Options
Choose among a huge selection of KPal Options:
- KRL1 robotic labeler for application of labels to unit loads.
- Infeed conveyance systems and spiral conveyors to deliver products to the palletizer.
- Complete line of unit load conveying equipment including roller conveyors, chain conveyors, mattop conveyors, transfer cars, turntable conveyors, and chain transfers.
- Complete line of KES stretch wrappers.
- Ross automatic air dump valves.
- System pre-wire package with NEMA-12 wireway.
- FANUC ZDT - Zero Downtime Monitoring.
- Panel heating/air conditioning.
- Zone disconnects.
- Robot servo disconnects.
- Local motor disconnects
- Barcode scanning.
- Field installation using KES install teams.
- System start-up using KES factory-trained technicians.
- Field service by KES factory-trained technicians.
- Safety validation by Rockwell.
- UL 508A listed control panel.
KES will configure your KPal SW palletizer with the most efficient end-of-arm tooling for your specific product. The KPal SWV group features our proprietary vacuum-style end-of-arm tooling for conventional sealed corrugate cases. The KPal SWV group features our spatula-style end-of-arm tooling for bundles or trays. All end-of-arm tool styles are available with the ability to pick tier sheets and/or pallets. With a long list of standard and optional features, the KPal Stack & Wrap group is sure to increase the rate of return on your equipment investment.
Service and Support
With each KDPal system comes Kaufman Engineered Systems service and support. Backed by 75 years of serving customers, Kaufman is a partner you can rely on to respond quickly and efficiently when having service needs. With your KDPal palletizer, you will have service options to choose from if you wish to set up quarterly, semi-annual, or annual maintenance support with Kaufman Qualified Technicians.
Let us help you become a new member of our family. We look forward to working with you.
Complete line of KPal Robotic Palletizing and Depalletizing solutions.
Robotic palletizing systems
Full layer & bulk palletizing systems
Collaborative robotic palletizing systems
Compact robotic palletizing systems
Robotic stack & wrap palletizing systems
Robotic depalletizing systems