Production Line Automation Installation Services
Equipment installation is a key component of the Kaufman experience. From delivery to startup, our elite installation crews are there to ensure your complete satisfaction. All of our employees are properly certified and trained to the highest standard to provide you with turn-key installation services that are second to none in the industry. KES doesn’t use outside contractors, so we can guarantee a quick turnaround time and smooth vertical startup.
From custom equipment design to installation and 24-hour support, no one beats Kaufman Engineered Systems for all of your company's end of line needs.
The benefits of having the experienced staff at Kaufman Engineered Systems install your end of line equipment versus an outside contractor:
- Complete mechanical and
- Organized delivery of trucks to
- Unloading and setup of equipment
- 3 Kaufman direct crews
- No outside contractors used for equipment installation
- All employees PPE, LOTO (lock out tag out), forklift and blood born pathogens trained
- Prior knowledge of your system
- Prewired to save time
- Rental of forklifts designated
- Shipment of all needed tools
- Smooth vertical startups
- Quick turnaround time
Watch Our Equipment Installation and 24 Hour Support Services Video
Why Companies Choose Kaufman Engineered Systems?
- Stability: With over 75 years of serving our customers, Kaufman continues to provide innovative products backed by five-star service.
- Quality: No one can match our machinery’s superior construction and durability.
- Dependability: With our 24-hour service support, you can count on Kaufman to be there when you need us most.
- In House Design and Manufacturing: Kaufman employs a full staff of electrical, mechanical, and robotic engineers to design and install the machines that meet your specific needs.
- Commitment to Excellence: We are customer focused, and we recognize that there are no universal automation solutions. Your needs are thoroughly analyzed and reviewed by our engineering staff to find the most efficient, cost-effective solution for your business.
- Your Turn-Key Provider: From machine fabrication to installation and start-up, Kaufman is there to support you.
- Improve your Bottom-Line: Whether it’s shaving seconds off cycle time or squeezing space out of your plant layout, we are committed to improving your efficiencies and operating costs.
Kaufman Engineered Systems is a premier integrator for FANUC robotics offering robotic palletizers, stretch wrapping machinery, automated packing machines, food packaging machines, high speed packaging and other robotic handling systems. Kaufman is your single source manufacturer for complete end of line automated packaging since 1947.