Kaufman Engineered Systems KPal K5 Group
Full Layer and Bulk Robotic Palletizing Systems - Fast, Dynamic, and Reliable Palletizing Solutions designed for containers, cases, bundles and trays.
The new Kaufman K5 Group of palletizers are a perfect fit for your high speed palletizing needs! This series features a tier formation area which provides a unique combination of speed, flexibility, and control. For containers, speed is king and the K5 group does not disappoint! For case, trays or bundles, a primary benefit of the K5 group is its ability to orient the product sides in the desired orientation on the load. This is especially useful for retail marketing where specific sides of products are to be positioned on the exterior of the unit load. Another distinct benefit to the K5 group is its ability to handle small case and bundle sizes.
The K5 group is available in many models, including:
In 1995 Kaufman Engineered Systems designed and released their first robotic EOAT (end of arm tool) to bulk palletize glass and plastic containers. The goal was to build a tool which could accommodate palletizing a full layer of containers and distribute dunnage including pallets, tier sheets, and top frames. 26 years and 5 revisions later, the patented Kaufman K5 EOAT is a simple yet effective solution for palletizing many products including cases, trays, bundles, and containers.
Combine the K5 EOAT with Kaufman’s 75+ years of material handling and stretch wrap equipment offerings along with 26 years of partnership with FANUC Robotics, we offer complete end of line system solutions. Kaufman Engineered Systems is the designer, manufacturer, and integrator. Our Kaufman team installs, startups and services your new system at your facility. This provides our customers with a single point of contact and one company they can rely on to get the project executed.
The KPal K5 Group of Full Layer Palletizers can be tailored to your industry segment whether it be Food, Beverage, Building Products, Paper, Plastic Container, Glass Container, Pharmaceutical, Personal Care to name a few.
- Allen Bradley Components Including: CompactLogix, ControlLogix, and GuardLogix PLC’s, Powerflex 525 Drives and Panelview Interface Screens
- FANUC Robots
- Kaufman Engineered Systems (KES) manufactured end-of-arm tooling
- Sheet, pallet, and dunnage handling
- Integrated vision to detect sheet alignment
- Infeed conveyance systems and spiral conveyors to deliver product to palletizer
- Complete line of unit load conveying equipment including roller conveyors, chain conveyors, mattop conveyors, transfer cars, turntable conveyors, and chain transfers
- Complete line of KES stretch wrappers
- Material handling equipment including, pallet dispensers, dual load stackers and top sheet dispensers to name a few.
- Safety performance level calculations, creation of safety validation documents, and field safety validations
- Fortress Trapped key gate switches and Ross automatic air dump valves
- System pre-wire package with NEMA-12 wireway
- FANUC ZDT - Zero Downtime Monitoring
- Panel heating /air conditioning
- Zone disconnects
- Barcode scanning
- System installation using KES factory technicians >
As a level four Authorized Systems Integrator for FANUC Robotics, FANUC's highest level of attainment, Kaufman Engineered Systems applies FANUC robot technology to provide customers complete end of line system solutions.
The solution may be as simple as a dedicated palletizing cell, or as complex as a multi-line handling and palletizing system. No matter how big or small, Kaufman Engineered Systems will address each project and customer with the same integrity and professional response.
Service And Support:
With each KPal system comes Kaufman Engineered Systems service and support. Backed by over 70 years serving customers, Kaufman is a partner you can rely on to respond quickly and efficiently when having service needs. With your KPal palletizer you will have service options to choose from if you wish to setup quarterly, semi-annual, or annual maintenance support with Kaufman Qualified Technicians.
Kaufman Engineered Systems KPal Series Palletizers. Let us help you become a new member of our family. We look forward to working with you.