Introducing Kaufman Engineered Systems KPAL Series of Robotic Palletizers.
Built to meet and exceed expectations and improve your profitability.
Kaufman Engineered Systems is proud to introduce the new KPal series of robotic palletizing solutions! This industry-leading series of palletizers will accommodate a wide variety of product formats including case, tray, bundle, or containers.
With over 70 years of experience, Kaufman is proud of our reputation as your premier supplier for reliable and robust equipment. We have a proven track record and strong presence in most industries, including: Food, Paper, Beverage, Building Products, Plastic Container, Glass Container, Pharmaceutical, and Personal Care segments.
Contact one of our experienced account managers to learn how we can streamline your automation. 419-878-9727, firstname.lastname@example.org
Each KPal series palletizer is meticulously designed by our experienced engineering team to meet your production needs. Our team works closely with you to optimize the system layout for your plant layout and space constraints. Since each application is unique, our experienced account management team is ready to assist you at every step of the process. Each KPal series palletizer is based on Kaufman’s foundation of robust and reliable architecture, with cutting edge designs that exceed expectations and improve your bottom-line. We look forward to hearing from you soon to discuss your new KPal application.
- Allen Bradley Components Including: CompactLogix, ControlLogix, and GuardLogix PLC’s, Powerflex 525 Drives and Panelview Interface Screens
- FANUC Robots
- Kaufman Engineered Systems (KES) manufactured end-of-arm tooling
- Sheet, pallet, and dunnage handling
- Integrated vision to detect sheet alignment
- Infeed conveyance systems and spiral conveyors to deliver product to palletizer
- Complete line of unit load conveying equipment including roller conveyors, chain conveyors, mattop conveyors, transfer cars, turntable conveyors, and chain transfers
- Complete line of KES stretch wrappers
- Material handling equipment including, pallet dispensers, dual load stackers and top sheet dispensers to name a few.
- Safety performance level calculations, creation of safety validation documents, and field safety validations
- Fortress Trapped key gate switches and Ross automatic air dump valves
- System pre-wire package with NEMA-12 wireway
- FANUC ZDT - Zero Downtime Monitoring
- Panel heating /air conditioning
- Zone disconnects
- Barcode scanning
- System installation using KES factory technicians >
As a level four Authorized Systems Integrator for FANUC Robotics, FANUC's highest level of attainment, Kaufman Engineered Systems applies FANUC robot technology to provide customers complete end of line system solutions.
The solution may be as simple as a dedicated palletizing cell, or as complex as a multi-line handling and palletizing system. No matter how big or small, Kaufman Engineered Systems will address each project and customer with the same integrity and professional response.
Service And Support:
With each KPal system comes Kaufman Engineered Systems service and support. Backed by 70 years serving customers, Kaufman is a partner you can rely on to respond quickly and efficiently when having service needs. With your KPal palletizer you will have service options to choose from if you wish to setup quarterly, semi-annual, or annual maintenance support with Kaufman Qualified Technicians.
Kaufman Engineered Systems KPal Series Palletizers. Let us help you become a new member of our family. We look forward to working with you.