Kaufman Engineered Systems KPal K5 Group Full Layer & Bulk Robotic Palletizing System
Flexible and reliable palletizing solutions for containers, cases, bundles & trays.
The new Kaufman K5 Group of palletizers is designed specifically for full layer and bulk palletizing needs. This series features a tier formation area that organizes products before palletizing. This process provides a unique combination of control and product flexibility.
- Containers: Plastic or glass bottles, the K5 Group excels. Bottles are laned into position then, utilizing our K5 tool, large quantities of containers can be palletized in one full movement.
- Cases: The K5 Group has a dedicated tier formation area that arranges products in the proper orientation to build the load for maximum stability.
- Trays & Bundles: Products are palletized onto display-ready pallets. The K5 tier formation area can robotically orient products with the correct side out, which is important in the retail market. The K5 tool picks up an entire tier of products or a tier of multiple bundle-packaged products to palletize layers rather than placing individual cases or bundles.
Example Configurations of K5 Systems
KPal K5 Full Layer Palletizing System
KPal K5G (Glass) and K5P (Plastic)
KPal K5P1 (Paper) and K5S (Spatula)
The images above are representations of how each system might be laid out. The actual configuration of each system is customized based on the unique needs of each customer.
Videos of KPal K5 Systems in Action
KPal K5 - Full Layer Palletizer
KPal K5P1 -Spatula
KPal K5G Bulk Glass
KPal K5P - Plastic
KPal K5G - Glass Bottles
KPal K5 Group Standard Features
KPal K5 Group Options
Choose among a huge selection of KPal Options:
- KRL1 robotic labeler for application of labels to unit loads.
- Infeed conveyance systems and spiral conveyors to deliver products to the palletizer.
- Complete line of unit load conveying equipment including roller conveyors, chain conveyors, mattop conveyors, transfer cars, turntable conveyors, and chain transfers.
- Complete line of KES stretch wrappers.
- Ross automatic air dump valves.
- System pre-wire package with NEMA-12 wireway.
- FANUC ZDT - Zero Downtime Monitoring.
- Panel heating/air conditioning.
- Zone disconnects.
- Robot servo disconnects.
- Local motor disconnects
- Barcode scanning.
- Field installation using KES install teams.
- System start-up using KES factory-trained technicians.
- Field service by KES factory-trained technicians.
- Safety validation by Rockwell.
- UL 508A listed control panel.
KPal K5 - Industry Targets
The KPal K5 Group of Full Layer Palletizers can be tailored to your industry. We offer custom solutions to a wide range of industry applications.
Industries we serve:
- Building Products
- Plastic Container
- Glass Container
- Personal Care
- Health & Beauty
Our Robot Line Integration Expertise
In 1995 Kaufman Engineered Systems designed and released their first robotic EOAT (end of arm tool) to bulk palletize glass and plastic containers. The goal was to build a tool which could accommodate palletizing a full layer of containers and distribute dunnage including pallets, tier sheets, and top frames. 26 years and 5 revisions later, the patented Kaufman K5 EOAT is a simple yet effective solution for palletizing many products including cases, trays, bundles, and containers.
Combining the K5 EOAT with Kaufman’s 75+ years of material handling and stretch wrap equipment offerings along with 26 years of partnership with FANUC Robotics, we offer complete end-of-line system solutions. Kaufman Engineered Systems is the designer, manufacturer, and integrator. Our Kaufman team installs, starts up, and services your new system at your facility. This provides our customers with a single point of contact and one company they can rely on to get the project executed.
Service and Support
As a level four Authorized Systems Integrator for FANUC Robotics, FANUC's highest level of attainment, Kaufman Engineered Systems applies FANUC robot technology to provide customers with complete end-of-line system solutions.
The solution may be as simple as a dedicated palletizing cell, or as complex as a multi-line handling and palletizing system. No matter how big or small, Kaufman Engineered Systems will address each project and customer with the same integrity and professional response.
With each KPal system comes Kaufman Engineered Systems service and support. Backed by over 75 years of serving customers, Kaufman is a partner you can rely on to respond quickly and efficiently when having service needs. With your KPal palletizer, you will have service options to choose from if you wish to set up quarterly, semi-annual, or annual maintenance support with Kaufman Qualified Technicians.
Kaufman Engineered Systems KPal Series Palletizers. Let us help you become a new member of our family. We look forward to working with you.
Complete line of Robotic KPal Palletizing and Depalletizing solutions.
KPal K5 Group
Full layer & bulk palletizing systems
KPal Collaborative Group
Compact collaborative robotic systems
Kpal Compact Group
Compact palletizing systems
KPal Stack & Wrap Group
Stack & wrap palletizing systems