Automatic Conveyor Transfer Cars
- Single position
- Two position in-line
- Two position side-by-side
- Four position
Transfer Car Options:
- Transfer car speeds 60-300fpm
- Keyence safety scanners for verifying paths are clear of pallets and people
- Safety fence for perimeter guarding
In floor or above floor track designs
- Igus, Festoon, or Power-rail for
communication and power
- Central lubrication for easy maintenance
- Allen Bradley controls
- Electric hold-downs for load securement
Why Companies Choose Kaufman Engineered Systems?
- Stability: With over 70 years of serving our customers, Kaufman continues to provide innovative products backed by five-star service.
- Quality: No one can match our machinery’s superior construction and durability.
- Dependability: With our 24-hour service support, you can count on Kaufman to be there when you need us most.
- In House Design and Manufacturing: Kaufman employs a full staff of electrical, mechanical, and robotic engineers to design and install the machines that meet your specific needs.
- Commitment to Excellence: We are customer focused, and we recognize that there are no universal automation solutions. Your needs are thoroughly analyzed and reviewed by our engineering staff to find the most efficient, cost-effective solution for your business.
- Your Turn-Key Provider: From machine fabrication to installation and start-up, Kaufman is there to support you.
- Improve your Bottom-Line: Whether it’s shaving seconds off cycle time or squeezing space out of your plant layout, we are committed to improving your efficiencies and operating costs.
Kaufman Engineered Systems is a premier integrator for FANUC robotics offering robotic palletizers, stretch wrapping machinery, automated packing machines, food packaging machines, high speed packaging and other robotic handling systems. Kaufman is your single source manufacturer for complete end of line automated packaging since 1947.