Kaufman Engineered Systems KPal Group of Robotic Palletizers
Refined Palletizing Solutions designed to palletize cases, bundles, bags, and trays.
The new Kaufman KPal palletizing systems leverage Kaufman’s 75 years of experience and encompasses the latest advancements in palletizing technology. These systems are meticulously designed to provide the perfect combination of speed, footprint, and flexibility to handle today’s most demanding palletizing requirements.
KES will configure your KPal palletizer with the most efficient end of arm tooling for your specific product. The KPal V palletizer features our proprietary vacuum style end of arm tooling for conventional sealed corrugate cases. The KPal S palletizer features our spatula style end of arm tooling for bundles or trays. The KPal C palletizer features our clamp style end of arm tooling for bundles, cases or trays. The KPal B palletizer features our bag gripper end of arm tooling for high speed palletizing of bagged product. All end of arm tool styles are available with the ability to pick tier sheets and/or pallets. With a long list of standard and optional features, the KPal palletizer is sure to increase the rate of return on your equipment investment.
KPal B - Bag Palletizing System
Kpal C - Clamp Palletizing System
KPal S - Spatula Palletizing System
KPal V - Vacuum Palletizing System
The KPal Palletizers are tailored to your industry segment whether it be Food, Beverage, Building Products, Paper, Plastic Container, Glass Container, Pharmaceutical, Personal Care to name a few. KPal’s Standard Features include Allen Bradley PLC and control components and Category (3) Safety Architecture, Complete system set up and testing at KES. The KPal Series Palletizer’s also are available with the options needed to meet your plant and production needs.
KPal Standard Features
- Sheet, pallet, and dunnage handling
- Integrated vision to detect sheet alignment
- Infeed conveyance systems and spiral conveyors to deliver product to palletizer
- Complete line of unit load conveying equipment including roller conveyors, chain conveyors, mattop conveyors, transfer cars, turntable conveyors, and chain transfers
- Complete line of KES stretch wrappers
- Material handling equipment including, pallet dispensers, dual load stackers and top sheet dispensers to name a few.
- Safety performance level calculations, creation of safety validation documents, and field safety validations
- Fortress Trapped key gate switches and Ross automatic air dump valves
- System pre-wire package with NEMA-12 wireway
- FANUC ZDT - Zero Downtime Monitoring
- Panel heating /air conditioning
- Zone disconnects
- Barcode scanning
- System installation using KES factory technicians >
As a level four Authorized Systems Integrator for FANUC Robotics, FANUC's highest level of attainment, Kaufman Engineered Systems applies FANUC robot technology to provide customers complete end of line system solutions.
The solution may be as simple as a dedicated palletizing cell, or as complex as a multi-line handling and palletizing system. No matter how big or small, Kaufman Engineered Systems will address each project and customer with the same integrity and professional response.
Service and Support
With each KPal system comes Kaufman Engineered Systems service and support. Backed by 75 years serving customers, Kaufman is a partner you can rely on to respond quickly and efficiently when having service needs. With your KPal palletizer you will have service options to choose from if you wish to setup quarterly, semi-annual, or annual maintenance support with Kaufman Qualified Technicians.
Kaufman Engineered Systems KPal Palletizers. Let us help you become a new member of our family. We look forward to working with you.