In-line automation systems that are built to last
Kaufman Engineered Systems has built its reputation on the design and manufacturing of custom material handling machinery. Our industry-leading machines are built for maximum longevity, so you can rest assured that your systems are always operating at the highest level of performance.
- Dual load stackers
- Pallet dispensers
- Pallet stackers
- Bottom sheet feeders
- Top corrugated sheet feeders
- Top poly sheet feeders
- Pallet to pallet transfer units
- Pallet to slip sheet transfer units
- Load lifters
- Dynamic dunnage — the efficient way to index and stage pallets, sheets, top frames and more in a robotic cell.
Robotic Material Handling Systems
- Tray forming
- Vertical support forming/loading
- Automatic machine loading
- Corner board applying
- Robotic labeling
- Vision guided depalletization
- In-house electrical control panel engineering
- In-house mechanical design
For your company’s system requirements, Kaufman Engineered Systems is the expert choice in end of line automation and customized equipment. Contact our award winning account managers for a free consultation. Call 419-878-9727 or email us at info@KES-USA.com.
Learn about our nationwide system installation services >
Bottom Sheet Feeder
Top Polly Sheet Feeder
Why Companies Choose Kaufman Engineered Systems?
- Stability: With over 70 years of serving our customers, Kaufman continues to provide innovative products backed by five-star service.
- Quality: No one can match our machinery’s superior construction and durability.
- Dependability: With our 24-hour service support, you can count on Kaufman to be there when you need us most.
- In House Design and Manufacturing: Kaufman employs a full staff of electrical, mechanical, and robotic engineers to design and install the machines that meet your specific needs.
- Commitment to Excellence: We are customer focused, and we recognize that there are no universal automation solutions. Your needs are thoroughly analyzed and reviewed by our engineering staff to find the most efficient, cost-effective solution for your business.
- Your Turn-Key Provider: From machine fabrication to installation and start-up, Kaufman is there to support you.
- Improve your Bottom-Line: Whether it’s shaving seconds off cycle time or squeezing space out of your plant layout, we are committed to improving your efficiencies and operating costs.