In-line automation systems that are built to last
Kaufman Engineered Systems has built its reputation on the design and manufacturing of custom material handling machinery. Our industry-leading machines are built for maximum longevity, so you can rest assured that your systems are always operating at the highest level of performance.
- Dual load stackers
- Pallet dispensers
- Pallet stackers
- Bottom sheet feeders
- Top corrugated sheet feeders
- Top poly sheet feeders
- Pallet to pallet transfer units
- Pallet to slip sheet transfer units
- Load lifters
- Dynamic dunnage — the efficient way to index and stage pallets, sheets, top frames and more in a robotic cell.
Robotic Material Handling Systems
- Tray forming
- Vertical support forming/loading
- Automatic machine loading
- Corner board applying
- Robotic labeling
- Vision guided depalletization
- In-house electrical control panel engineering
- In-house mechanical design
For your company’s system requirements, Kaufman Engineered Systems is the expert choice in end of line automation and customized equipment. Contact our award winning account managers for a free consultation. Call 419-878-9727 or email us at info@KES-USA.com.
Learn about our nationwide system installation services >
Bottom Sheet Feeder
Top Polly Sheet Feeder
Kaufman Engineered Systems is a premier integrator for FANUC robotics offering robotic palletizing, depalletizing, case packing, high speed picking and labeling. In addition, Kaufman manufacturers their own line of stretch wrapping, pallet conveying, pallet stacking, pallet dispensing and other material handling offerings. Couple all this with in house controls and Kaufman has the complete solution. Let us help you create your next end of line solution.
Why Companies Choose Kaufman Engineered Systems?
- Stability: With over 70 years of serving our customers, Kaufman continues to provide innovative products backed by five-star service.
- Quality: No one can match our machinery’s superior construction and durability.
- Dependability: With our 24-hour service support, you can count on Kaufman to be there when you need us most.
- In House Design and Manufacturing: Kaufman employs a full staff of electrical, mechanical, and robotic engineers to design and install the machines that meet your specific needs.
- Commitment to Excellence: We are customer focused, and we recognize that there are no universal automation solutions. Your needs are thoroughly analyzed and reviewed by our engineering staff to find the most efficient, cost-effective solution for your business.
- Your Turn-Key Provider: From machine fabrication to installation and start-up, Kaufman is there to support you.
- Improve your Bottom-Line: Whether it’s shaving seconds off cycle time or squeezing space out of your plant layout, we are committed to improving your efficiencies and operating costs.