Kaufman Pallet and Case Handling Conveyor Systems
Load Conveyor Standard Features:
- Locking bolt, adjustable-height
- Completely welded seam 11 gauge rollers using ABEC 1 premium sealed bearings and zinc plating
- Every roller chain driven
- Low chain guard one side: removes the possibility of damage when loading or unloading the conveyor from the side
- 4,000# + weight rating
- 1 Hp AC motor
- Welded structural channel frame construction
Additional Automated Conveyor System Options:
- 2 ½" and 3 ½" rollers on various sized centers to match needs of conveyor-to-unit-load requirements
- Sanitary design including continuous welds, caulked joints, food-grade oil/lubrication
- Lexan window on drive guard for easy maintenance inspection
- 7 gauge wall rollers
- Tubing frame construction
- Top of roller elevation to suit
- Kaufman installation services
Our automated conveyor solutions are unmatched.
At Kaufman Engineered Systems, the difference is in the details. We build our machines to the highest industry standard. From traditional belt and roller systems to turntable transfer conveyors to custom robotic solutions designed to match your operations, our innovative systems ensure smooth, secure and efficient throughput of your product flow.
Place your trust in our decades of industry-leading service: we have the right system for your business’s unique needs.
Automated Conveyor Solutions:
- Roller Conveyors
- Chain Conveyors
- Mat-top Conveyors
- Belt Conveyors
- Gravity Conveyors
- Chain-to-Roller Transfer Conveyors
- Turntable Transfer Conveyors
- Lift and Turn Conveyors
- Hi-Low Conveyors
- Case and Container Feed Conveyors
- Additional Custom Solutions Available
Custom Built Roller Conveyors
Your company deserves the best for your material handling needs. Contact our award winning account managers for a free consultation. Call 419-878-9727 or email us at info@KES-USA.com.
UPGRADING EXISTING EQUIPMENT?
Your Single Source for End-of-Line Automation. We design, manufacture and integrate. With fewer headaches. Less paperwork. And no compatibility issues. Just the best, most efficient system for your business. Learn More >