Automatic Conveyor Transfer Cars:
Transfer Car Options:
- Single position
- Two position in-line
- Two position side-by-side
- Four position
- Transfer car speeds 60-300fpm
- Keyence safety scanners for verifying paths are clear of pallets and people
- Safety fence for perimeter guarding
In floor or above floor track designs
- Igus, Festoon, or Power-rail for
communication and power
- Central lubrication for easy maintenance
- Allen Bradley controls
- Electric hold-downs for load securement
- Nationwide equipment installation services >
Why Companies Choose Kaufman Engineered Systems?
- Stability: With over 70 years of serving our customers, Kaufman continues to provide innovative products backed by five-star service.
- Quality: No one can match our machinery’s superior construction and durability.
- Dependability: With our 24-hour service support, you can count on Kaufman to be there when you need us most.
- In House Design and Manufacturing: Kaufman employs a full staff of electrical, mechanical, and robotic engineers to design and install the machines that meet your specific needs.
- Commitment to Excellence: We are customer focused, and we recognize that there are no universal automation solutions. Your needs are thoroughly analyzed and reviewed by our engineering staff to find the most efficient, cost-effective solution for your business.
- Your Turn-Key Provider: From machine fabrication to installation and start-up, Kaufman is there to support you.
- Improve your Bottom-Line: Whether it’s shaving seconds off cycle time or squeezing space out of your plant layout, we are committed to improving your efficiencies and operating costs.