Automatic High Speed Pick
and Place FANUC Robot Systems
FANUC M-3iA High Speed
Picking and Assembly Robot
- High speed sorting, labeling, packing and material handling applications
- Maximize accuracy with vision systems or line tracking
- Light weight and compact robot models built for repeatability and speed
- Multiple robot versions for picking applications:
- M-1iA, M-3iA, M430iA, LR Mate 200iC, M-10iA, M-420iA, M-710iC, R-2000iB, M-410iB140H, M410iB and much more…
Let the line automation experts customize product picking equipment in our testing lab to suit your system requirements.
- Kaufman Engineered Systems manufactured end-of-arm tooling
- Conveyor controls and guidance
- Safety fencing and gate
Learn about our system
installation services >
Why Companies Choose Kaufman Engineered Systems?
- Stability: With over 70 years of serving our customers, Kaufman continues to provide innovative products backed by five-star service.
- Quality: No one can match our machinery’s superior construction and durability.
- Dependability: With our 24-hour service support, you can count on Kaufman to be there when you need us most.
- In House Design and Manufacturing: Kaufman employs a full staff of electrical, mechanical, and robotic engineers to design and install the machines that meet your specific needs.
- Commitment to Excellence: We are customer focused, and we recognize that there are no universal automation solutions. Your needs are thoroughly analyzed and reviewed by our engineering staff to find the most efficient, cost-effective solution for your business.
- Your Turn-Key Provider: From machine fabrication to installation and start-up, Kaufman is there to support you.
- Improve your Bottom-Line: Whether it’s shaving seconds off cycle time or squeezing space out of your plant layout, we are committed to improving your efficiencies and operating costs.
Watch 2 Minute FANUC High Speed Pick and Place Simulation Video