Introducing the NEW K-Force
Automated Stretch Wrap System
||Click yellow dots for system features
Kaufman Engineered Systems offers a complete line of the most durable stretch wrapping equipment available. When uptime efficiency and equipment longevity are what you desire, Kaufman stretch wrappers are the simple choice.
- Rotek bearing provides robust support for wrapper arm.
- Optional low profile hold-down for load securement during wrap process.
- Optional CAM (Corner Anticipation Mode) for wrapping light and unstable loads.
- Kaufman powered pre-stretch head using K-Force film feed technology to optimize film delivery to load.
- Stretch head mast using "no lube" Vee Wheel guides and spring tensioned chain drive for simple yet virtually maintenance free performance.
- Grip arm provides milled finger slots for convenient loading of film.
- 10' wrapper conveyor provides compact footprint. Conveyor design will vary based on load support requirements.
- Robust 8"x8" metal tube frame construction.
Kaufman offers a complete line of stretch wrapping equipment including:
UPGRADING EXISTING EQUIPMENT?
Your Single Source for End-of-Line Automation. We design, manufacture and integrate. With fewer headaches. Less paperwork. And no compatibility issues. Just the best, most efficient system for your business. Learn More >